Cs - 'Dark System' Cs - 'Dark System'

Drums and piano is an interesting combo, maybe if it had a softer kick it would be better.
As for this track, I like the piano chords but the rhythm is still a little too random.

Csucskos responds:

Thank you. I wanted the rhythm to be interesting and don't think it is that random.
(I think you were talking about the snare since the kick is really quiet. Yep the snare is a bit too much.)

Cs - 'Dancing in the Lost Castle' Cs - 'Dancing in the Lost Castle'

Awesome, really enjoyed it. The transitions were on point

Thank you! I'm glad you like it. :D

Cs - 'Jingle Banngs' Cs - 'Jingle Banngs'

A lot of mood changes, but I guess that's your style. I don't think I'll lengthen "Trance Soul" anytime soon because I don't have a lot of time on my hands.
I want to wish you a happy new year though :)

Csucskos responds:

I wish you a Happy New Year too. You are sooo kind to me.
Ohh and don't you have a Christmas holiday around this time of the year? ;) (I do.)

I wanted to make a Jingle Bellish second part to the original and give a dirty feeling to the whole but it didn't turned out as good as I expected...

Cs - 'Smash the Night' Cs - 'Smash the Night'

Sharpedo is leveling up!

Csucskos responds:

Thanks. It wasn't really meant to this but if you think so. I have a feeling you enjoyed it according to this. Thank you.
(Ehh, another Pokemon player...;D)

Cs - 'Bittersweet Dance' Cs - 'Bittersweet Dance'

The mood of this song reminded me of "Waltz for One" from the Shovel Knight expansion: Plague of Shadows https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3hPuDaIQoA It's a really good song and an even better game.
I think if you add
-a little bit more repeating patterns
-more rhythmic variation just like the person below suggested
it can be a lot better. I hope you get inspiration from the video I linked ;)

Csucskos responds:

Thanks! Gave me some ideas how to improve the rhytm.
But about the repetitions... In my term classical music has much less repeating patterns then electro. This is the main difference between my classical and my ambient loops.
Anyways I'll keep working.

Cs - 'F.A.R.M' Cs - 'F.A.R.M'

Definitely random o.O

It isn't really.
Thanks anyways.
(OK. Maybe a little. :D)

Cs - 'Trance Soul' Cs - 'Trance Soul'

Nice progression, could imagine space traveling with this music. Lengthen this and you got a game music track :)

Csucskos responds:

Thank you but I just don't have any idea how to lengthen it. Do you give it a try? :D

How To Clutterfunk How To Clutterfunk

I would love to see this music in the actual level LOL

Cs - 'Dubstep43' Cs - 'Dubstep43'

WOW!! I had a true eargasm when the high notes kicked in! And very good ending. I'm going to replay this a few times now ;)

Csucskos responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you like it.

A good ending? Am I getting better in this? Nice.

Keep tuned I'll be back with new songs in september. (Don't think it gonna be dubstep.)

Cs - 'Night Siege' Cs - 'Night Siege'

Could use some more dynamics and repeating patterns, but otherwise great job on such a long track!

Csucskos responds:

Thank you. The dynamics are lacking I know but I don't think more repeats are needed. Why? This is (a kind of) classical music. (Or meant to be it.)

I'm glad you like it. Now I'm working on the big finaly of this season but it isn't really going anywhere. Anyway check back later.